Do you Feel Exhausted Much or All of the Time?
Is feeling exhausted your norm, and not just a temporary exception such as feeling depleted after a long workout or a long day at work? It haunts more people than most realize.
It can seem mysterious and, therefore, become extremely frustrating to feel burned out all the time and yet not understand why. However, there can be many root causes of it, including mental and physical burnout:
On this website you can find Peace, Joy, Love, ways to refresh your body, mind, spirit, and soul.
- Depression and ongoing grief can weight so heavily on the mind and emotions that physical exhaustion manifests
- Too much alcohol consumption, the abuse or over-use of many prescription drugs, and the use of illegal drugs can all cause severe burnout
- Allergies such as those that cause asthma-like symptoms and hay fever can cause the "wet towel folded inside the head" feeling
- Anemia such as an iron deficiency
- Insomnia, narcolepsy, and obstructive sleep apnea all rob you of your needed sleep, leading to exhaustion
- Continuous pain
There are several illnesses and diseases that can cause exhaustion, too:
- Serious and lingering infections including AIDS, a heart infection (bacterial endocarditis), parasitic infections, mononucleosis, and tuberculosis
- Major debilitating diseases like congestive heart failure, cancer, kidney failure, or chronic liver disease
- Addison's disease
- Anorexia, malnutrition, or other eating disorders
- Arthritis, even pre-adult juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Lupus or other autoimmune diseases
Then, there are particular medications which are known to bring on drowsiness or fatigue in many users such as allergy medicines' antihistamines, sleeping tablets, blood pressure medication, diuretics, and steroids.If you are using any of these medications, look up their possible side effects to see if they are possibly causing your state of fatigue and consult your doctor if you think that you might need to get the medication changed.
Then there is CFS, or chronic fatigue syndrome. This can be tricky to recognize, for it starts off seeming like the flu, but then lingers for half a year or longer. A doctor will always try to see if there is anything else that is possibly causing your exhaustion before she'll diagnose CFS. CFS is very difficult to treat, for there's not much known to make much of a difference with it, not even getting extra and consistent rest and sleep.
You are likely to have CFS if:
- You're having mental energy problems like memory loss, low ability to concentrate, or confusion.
- You have a constant sore throat.
- The lymph nodes in your underarms or neck are constantly tender.
- You have persistent muscle or joint pain with no obvious cause.
- You consistently get "strange" headaches.
- No matter how much sleep you get, you wake up feeling as if you barely got one or two hours' worth.
If extreme fatigue is plaguing your life, I invite you to check out our website, which provides support and solutions for people just like you.
What is Fatigue and Exhaustion? What is fatigue? It's a general feeling of tiredness. It's
your body's way of saying slow down and rest. Exhaustion is severe
fatigue. More specifically, it is fatigue that lasts, and lasts...
Stress Tips Try these lifestyle changing stress tips if you are
suffering from exhaustion due to stress. They may very well make a big
About Humanly Exhausted Learn More about Humanly Exhausted
The Humanly Exhausted Blog The Humanly Exhausted Blog lets you know whenever any new
Web pages or articles appear on HumanlyExhausted.com, and keeps you
up-to-date with other news and postings.
Diet Exercise Sleep Stress diet exercise sleep stress,prevention methods
Emotional Exhaustion People today are very susceptible to emotional exhaustion, with today's economy being what it is.
Dealing with Fatigue: Care & Treatment Options Below are some care & treatment options for dealing with fatigue
Anxiety anxiety,a correlation effects of depression,and stress
character defects character defects, minor flaws serves to make individual noticeable
I am Always Tired Community The I am Always Tired Community offers peer to peer support
Peripheral neuropathy Peripheral neuropathy, a multitude of weaknesses,This disease is defined as damage or destruction of nerves .